Promotional Terms & Conditions
Cool Down with 50% off Bowling
- The 50% discount applies to rack rates only.
- Offer can only be redeemed from July 19th until 2nd September 2018
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Available all day at all locations excluding London County Hall
- Subject to lane availability
- £1.30 shoe hire included in the offer. No discount offered for those bowling in their own shoes
- This offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- All standard terms and conditions apply.
- Valid for up to 6 people.
- Valid for up to a two-game package.
- All standard terms and conditions apply.
Escape from the Sofa Offer
- ONE child bowls completely FREE with Bowling Smart Pass.
- One game of bowling only.
- Child = 15 years and below.
- Bowling games subject to availability.
- Pre-booking is advised and please state you will be using a Bowling Smart Pass.
- Offer available Monday to Friday during Summer School Holidays 2018 (Monday 23rd July until Friday 31st August).
- Offer valid on the week stated, no transferable or available with any other offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer available at all locations excluding London County Hall.
- Management reserve the right to change or cancel the offer at any time, without warning
FREE PRIZE DRAW
- Free weekly draw runs from 23rd July to 1st September 2018 inclusive.
- Only available at participating Haven Holiday Parks
- Winner will be chosen at random each week from entries submitted on the week.
- Deadline for entry into the weekly draw is 1 hour before the live draw that week.
- Any entries submitted after this time will automatically be entered into the subsequent draw the following week.
- Entries submitted after the final draw will be void.
- One prize per week.
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- Maximum one prize per person.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- If you’re not present at the live prize draw, you will be notified within 48 hours if you’ve won.
- Not open to employees of Namco, their families or anyone connected with this competition.
- Namco reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
- The prize is subject to availability and NAMCO UK Ltd reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar specification should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- No cash or credit alternative is offered.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed one week after notification to the contact information provided by the entrant, NAMCO UK Ltd may at its discretion draw another winner who will be entitled to the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Personal information will only be used to contact you in the event of a win, and draw cards will be destroyed after each live draw.
- No personal information will be passed to any third parties, or retained by NAMCO UK Ltd.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
Chase the Ghost
- Management reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
- No duplicated cards will be accepted.
- All 5 character cards required to win 500 tickets.
- Cards only available from machines displaying the promotional stickers.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Playing cards have no cash value.
- Older versions of card cannot be used as part of winning set but will still be honoured using single card values.
- All character cards valued at 20 tickets, except Blinky cards which are valued at 100 tickets.
- Namco Gift card can only be used by the person who purchased it or the person who received it as a gift in full or part payment against purchases from participating NAMCO venues.
- Gift cards are accepted at our venues. Gift cards are valid all year around and redeemable against food, drink and bowling.
- The total value of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Gift card is not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if it is sold.
- Any payment added to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
- Gift card will automatically expire 12 months after the last time you used it to make a purchase and any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- NAMCO UK LIMITED cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- Card remains property of NAMCO UK LIMITED and is not a cheque guarantee or charge card.
- Card cannot be redeemed online.
- Cards can be converted into video game tokens (at £1 each)
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com Thank you for visiting our site.
Sign up today + get yourself a 241 game of bowling >>>Sign Up